on 30 March 2013
arrived in good time in perfect condition . Very good value for money . the coin belt/skirt worn over a long skirt is very useful . It has lots of coins and gives the desired effect of tinkling when dancing . The cuffs likewise.
on 5 August 2014
I purchased 10 of the black version with gold coins for our high school production-my review is simple-100% great value for the money. Sure you can spend much more on a belly dance wrap-but, for the price-it is perfect. We will definitely be able to reuse them for future productions and fancy dress. Speedy delivery too!
on 9 May 2014
this was delivered within 3 days after my purchase without any charge
the colour is as expected and the material is in the right thickness. actually the sawing quality is better than expected, coins are all there and jangling cheerfully with my hip shake.
on 8 April 2016
It's a lovely colour and it matches the colour of the picture. The fabric is very light. My experience in belly dancing class was that you need to put a bit more energy in to make them clink right (compared with the ones my belly dancing teacher supplied).

They are good hip scarves for their price and my intended use for them. They may be a bit light for someone doing a belly dance show or competition as the coins are thin and the beads above them are plastic.
on 6 December 2013
It's a good belt but not good enough for five stars. As pretty much everything that is made in China (as the label says) it lacks quality of material and execution.

Mine had visible white lines that showed where the belt needed to be cut out and these lines don't wash out. Otherwise you get the standard plastic beads and three rows of jingly metal coins with some roman dude's head carved on them, all attached to a cheap see-through material.

It's value for money compared to other lots, however, at the total price of £4.

Loved the speedy delivery during peak season, for which I praised the PL SHOPS separately.
on 15 July 2016
I ordered two of these the other one in green was perfect but the purple one was all marked but allowing for this item is still value for money. Probably safer to order paler colours because any marks are definitely more noticeable on the darker colours.
on 8 June 2016
Would have been 5 stars but item arrived with a couple of marks on it. Looked like splash marks of some kind. Not so noticeable that I'd bother you return it. Especially as it was very cheap. Overall quite happy with product.
on 8 December 2014
Last month I ordered 5 skirts from another seller -different brand. They were look same on online and almost same price with this item.. but when I got them, I found all skirts have defos. This time I ordered from PLSHOPS- A Express and I am so happy to chose them. Super fast delivery! Very good quailty! I Really love it!
on 5 November 2015
I'm a size 10.
Although this scarf is quite nice it is tiny. It only covers partway below my hips and is nothing like the picture. The picture makes it look almost skirt like but I assure you, it's not. "One size fits all" if you are any larger than a size 10 you may struggle
on 23 November 2015
Worst buy ever. First of all it is not the same model as the picture, the one I got has only one row of beads before the coins. This is acceptable however the state is aweful, the end of two rows is loose and the thread is hanging, if you pull it then the whole thing just falls apart. It is also ridicusly small would fit a child.