- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 5302.0 KB
- Print Length: 204 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Craving Distraction; 2 edition (10 Sept. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00F427CY6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #639,589 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£11.99|
Save £8.00 (67%)
One Last Thing: The Untold History Of The Martial Arts Philosophy Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the history of the Martial Arts - and our own ever-evolving mash-up culture as you've never seen it before. Laugh and learn.
But he needs a good editor to iron out the typos.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?