Onda V972 Quad core 9.7" IPS III Retina Screen tablet Allwinner A31 2GB RAM 2048x1536 pixel Android 4.1 Dual Camera, Free Screen Protector+8GB TF Card
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Onda V972 Quad core 9.7" IPS III Retina Screen tablet Allwinner A31 2GB RAM 2048x1536 pixel Android 4.1 Dual Camera, Free Screen Protector+8GB TF Card
- Feature: WiFi,Webcams,Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,Camera
- Screen: 9.7 inch IPS III Retina Capacitive Touch Screen; Resolution: 2048x1536 pixels
- 2GB DDR3 RAM 16GB ROM Allwinner A31 quad core
- Webcam: Dual Camera, Front 2.0 Megapixels / Back 5.0 Megapixels
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Main Features: 100% Guarantee Original Onda Tablet 9.7inch G+G Retina Capacitive Screen Allwinner A31 Quad Core CPU 2GB DDR3 RAM 16GB ROM Ultra thin 9.3mm Dual Camera Front 2.0+Back 5.0 Mega pixels Resolution 2048x1536 pixels Latest IPS III screen Specification Model Onda V972 Quad Core Operation System Android 4.1 Screen 9.7 inch IPS III Retina Capacitive Touch Screen Resolution 2048x1536 pixels CPU Allwinner A31 quad core GPU POWER VR SGX544MP2 RAM 2GB DDR3 ROM 16GB Webcam Dual Camera, Front 2.0 Megapixels / Back 5.0 Megapixels Wireless Wifi 802.11b/g/n 3G Not built in, supporting External 3G Modem G-sensor Support Bluetooth NO HDMI YES GPS NO Power Battery 7000mAh Working Time Up to 5 hours Power Device AC Adapter Input 100/240V Device Specification Color Front Black Back Silve Dimensions 242x183x11mm Net Weight 674g Software Support Office Support MS Office Word, PPT, Excel Gaming Built-in 3D Accelerator. Support 3D gaming Email Gmail, POP3/SMTP/IMAP4 Others Multi-Media Video AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MKV, WMV etc. Audio MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, WAV FLAC etc. Picture JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF E-Book PDF, TXT etc. Ports 1 x Micro USB 1 x DC Jack 1 x TF Card Slot 1 x HDMI 1 x Earphone Jack What's in the box 1 x Tablet PC 1 x USB Charger 1 x User's Manual 1 x Micro USB cable
Top Customer Reviews
The full HD screen blows all the other tablets I have owned or tried out of the water - nexus 7 ,Samsung galaxy note 10.1,kindle fire HD ,Transformer prime.
The screen is very bright indeed at 100% and I set it back to around 10% which is good enough for in doors as well as saving battery power.
I'm getting 4-7 hours on the battery depending on what i do with it.
I have run a few bench mark tests and the quad core CPU seems to be scored just slightly under a tegra 3 CPU - nexus 7 which I consider quit good considering its powering a retina display as nice as this one.
My tablet arrived with version 1.2 installed and the tablet was unstable running that version, but I know that ONDA had released a new update 1.32 which improved speed and stability so I installed that and the tablet felt totally different afterwards.
MY v972 is now just as smooth as my nexus 7 when web browsing ,playing games viewing photos etc.
Audio from the speakers is plenty loud enough and earphones are fine too and i had no problems with them.
The tablet feels solidly built with its aluminium body and great looking screen, overall in happy with what I received.
USB Host+micro SD card slot-
These features are really great as the USB host allowed me to connect to my portable hard drive and USB memory sticks with ease.As well as connect my favorate USB keyboard to my odna tablet.
All I had to do to use the USB Host feature was to buy a cheap OTG cable which cost me £2 and then plug in my USB devices into it.Read more ›
- bought Onda in June 13, worked for about 20 minutes and then wouldn't turn on.
- on this occasion the tablet was returned and replaced, this took about 6 weeks
- again this tablet caused problems from day 1
- after a month it had stopped working, I contacted the company who said they would provide a full refund
- I posted the Onda approx. 2 months ago, unfortunately the company keep saying they have not received the second substandard product and will not process refund
1) you cannot install many normal app from the market and so you have to use other way to do that, nothing special I'm talking about Chrome for example
2) many app just won't work
3) the headphone got a defect (not only in mine but almost all the onda) so you will loose the sound time by time
4) the sound it's just too slow
Really guy don't buy this tablet, for 230 pund you can get much better stuff!