- Actors: Robert De Niro, James Woods, Elizabeth McGovern, Joe Pesci, Burt Young
- Directors: Sergio Leone
- Writers: Enrico Medioli, Ernesto Gastaldi, Franco Arcalli, Franco Ferrini, Harry Grey
- Format: PAL
- Language: English, French
- Subtitles: English, French, Arabic, Dutch
- Dubbed: French
- Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 2
- Classification: 18
- Studio: Warner Home Video
- DVD Release Date: 25 July 2006
- Run Time: 218 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (366 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B0000934BA
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,020 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Once Upon A Time In America [DVD] 
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Two boyhood friends grow up to become the kingpins of a prohibition-era criminal empire until their own greed and ambition cause their downfall. Based on Larry Grey's novel, "The Hoods."
Once Upon a Time in America has a chequered history, having been chopped from its original 229-minute director's cut to 139 minutes for its theatrical release. The longer edition presented here benefits from having the complete story (the short version has huge gaps) about turn-of-the-century Jewish immigrants in America finding their way into lives of crime, as told in flashback by an ageing Jewish gangster named Noodles (Robert De Niro). On the other hand, it's almost four hours long, and this sometimes-indulgent Sergio Leone film is no Godfather. Still, it is notable for the contrast between Leone's elegiac take on the gangster film and his occasional explosive action, as well as for the mix of the stoic, inexpressive De Niro and the hyperactive James Woods as his lifelong friend and rival. --Marshall FineSee all Product description
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Without spoiling the storyline the film is about a group of Jewish gangsters in New York from childhood, through the glory years during prohibition and their meeting thirty five years later.