on 13 August 2012
Excellent product timely delivered. Would recommend it. Sits in pocket well. Would purchase another should I ever lose it good good good
on 9 January 2014
If you are looking for an inexpensive device that is accurate and portable, look o further. The Omron measures km,calorie,steps and grams of fat lost. Unlike the pedometers dispatched in cereal bars which measure shakes, this device recognises big steps and slow little steps and deducts the calories accordingly. So no it will not deduct calories when driving, i have tested this! Since getting this device i have been more motivated to take the stairs as opposed to the lift, or walking to the shops rather than driving. This device will go on standby but still measures your strides! Can work in a bag, pocket or.around your wrist. Seeing how many calories you're shedding also is good encouragement to eat less!
on 30 June 2013
I have bought step counters before and never found them to very reliable or accurate. This one I find to be an excellent step counter. Easy to set up, easy to use. Reliable. Does what it says. Love it.
on 7 September 2015
useless, the set button is the size of a pin head and recessed into the plastic body which makes it almost impossible to reach, I threw the whole thing into the rubbish, I'll buy a decent one.
on 7 December 2013
a really GREAT purchase. I need this reliable little piece of equipment because my cardiologist suggest I need excercsie, at my own pace and this little fellow allows me to achieve this. Thanks OMRON and Amazon
on 19 September 2013
5 star rating. excellent design and very easy to set and use. resets itself every day and would definitely recommend it
on 14 September 2013
The HJ-203-EK is a delight to use, and is very helpful when setting up a daily routine for walking. It's a quality item and I take it with me everywhere, very pleased with it so far.
on 27 March 2014
I am trying to lose weight and increase activity and wanted a silent pedometer that would count my steps. This one also gives the kilometres walked, fat and calories used. There are more advanced ones on the market but this is simple to use and does exactly what I need. It can be clipped to clothes or kept in a pocket and seems accurate whatever the placement.
on 28 March 2013
Very good but took a bit of working out to set it up. It does what it claims to do. Well worth the money
on 14 March 2014
Having decided I needed more exercise I decided to buy a pedometer to see how far I was walking each day. It was a real shock to find I wasn't walking nearly enough so having the pedometer around my neck made me walk further to reach my initial goal of two miles a day. Having looked at reviews of various pedometers, this one seemed to have the best reviews and I'm so glad I chose it as it's extremely accurate, having tested it by counting my steps, and it returns to zero on the stroke of midnight. I've now managed to reach 8k steps a day and I'm feeling fitter already!