Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.00 UK delivery
Omnitex Pack of 100 Surgical Face Masks With Earloop 3 Ply (CE Marked)
|Price:||£7.63 (£0.08 / each) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Provide users with an excellent protective barrier
- Masks are made with 3-ply construction with meltblow Filter
- Providing bacterial filtration properties that exceed the minimum requirements of the European TypeII standard
- Easily slide over the ear with a soft elastic rubber sting which holds the mask securely to the wearer
- 100 Masks
Specifications for this item
|EAN||0641243365435 , 0641243365466|
|Size||1x Box 50|
|UPC||641243365466 , 641243365435|
All cosmetics include a standard expiry indicator on their packaging, which indicates how many months you have to use it once it has been opened.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Omnitex® Premium 3ply Surgical Type II Face Masks• Boxed in 50s
• Blue Colour
• 3ply Construction
• Meltblown Filter • 98% Minimum Bacterial Filtration
• Latex free, Nickel Free, Cadmium Free, Fibreglass Free
• CE Marked
• With Ear Loops
• Ideal for Personal Protection or Beauty Use
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
After returning home I wasn't going to risk anything making I'll again do I brought these.
They are very good quality and very light to wear you do get a tiny bit warm underneath them but you'd expect that.
They now sit in the porch so that if anyone visits with any kind of visible symptoms of cough or colds they can have the option to wear one or visit me when there not I'll.
Up to now it's only been my career who has had to wear one as she had a lovely cold but it stopped it passing to me.
Before buying these I have cotton one's that I myself wear when I'm going out in the months between September -April as I'm allergic to mild and fungi spores. I considering buying nude ones of these so I don't get all the looks I normally do from my ones.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As a sufferer of COPD I have to be super careful about not getting ill. I now wear these in all communal areas of flat, when I'm attending appointments at GP's, Hosps etc as... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Denielle N.
I haven't used these yet but I have an immune deficiency and was hoping to catch less when I have to leave the house. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mrs H
Just what I need for when I'm cleaning the debris from my storage loft. Fit is just right for me too.Published 1 month ago by Jeannette