- Actors: Mark Freeland, Omid Djalili, Dana Haqjoo, Sally Chattaway, Stewart Scudamore
- Directors: Michael Cumming
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: 15
- Studio: 2entertain
- DVD Release Date: 27 July 2009
- Run Time: 180 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B002ATVDB4
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 90,257 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
The Omid Djalili Show - Series 2 [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Stuffed full of hilarious sketches, songs and stand-up, the country’s best-loved British-Iranian comedian returns in his second BBC series. Pitching into the Middle East, Middle England and all points between, Omid Djalili flits from drunken Nigerians to undercover Anglicans, from Gordon Brown's Schooldays to Darts Players Wives with hilarious precision. Omid gives some TV favourites a middle-eastern makeover as Sheiks in the City, Middle Eastenders and Jihad's Army get the ‘Look Eastwards’ treatment. Closer to home he takes on Credit Crunch: The Opera and even Commuting – The Musical. And he also takes viewers hurtling back through time with his unique portrayal of historical heavyweights including Napoleon and Henry VIII.
“With the face of a mischievous pasha, the grace of a belly dancer, the perspective of an outsider, and an astonishing speed and mastery of detail, the Iranian comedian Omid Djalili comes heavily tooled up with comic weaponry.”--The Times
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you are not named by him, you are nothing.Thank God and Allah for him !
Dave Allen in heaven (or) will be pleased to.