- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: Damiani; 01 edition (1 Jun. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8889431709
- ISBN-13: 978-8889431702
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 1.9 x 29.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,952,916 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #435 in Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Clocks & Watches
- #1420 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Materials & Industries
- #3097 in Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Decorative Arts & Design > Decorative Arts
Omega Sportswatches (Eng) Hardcover – 1 Jun 2011
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
compensatory range of models.
Just a rough presentation, though with high quality pictures.
Not for a collector, but for someone who looks for general information about Omega watches.
I was disappointed, its just a coffee table book with nice pictures.
And it is very informative and in-depth and gives the reader a good idea of what Omega watches are and how to decide which one to buy and understand the know-how and the origins of this wonderful watch brand
from start to finish it has all the classes of Omega watches, designs and great pitures. Its not the biggest book, but it packs a Big Punch. I recommend 100%.