- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil 1400 mg +75% Omega-3s (Men & Women) 644 EPA 336 DHA - Burpless, Improved Absorption (180 Softgels)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Pharmaceutical Grade - Our concentrated fish oil contains over 75% Omega-3s (1050 mg Omega-3), superior compared to other brands with 70% and LOWER. Our Omega-3s contains ABOVE the daily minimum requirements of 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s with 644 EPA/336 DHA per serving.
- Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules with an enteric coated for maximum fatty-acid absorption and no fish burps. Enteric coating is used on Omega-3 supplements in order to reduce uncomfortable and embarrassing "fish burps" that can occur after taking fish oil supplements, and secondly to increase the absorption of the Omega-3s by blocking the acid in the stomach from breaking them down too early in the digestion process.
- MSC Certified! Our multi-stage fish oil Refining Processes allows us to produce the HIGHEST standard of purity in our fish oils. This includes COLD EXTRACTION, MOLECULAR DISTILLATION and FILTRATION. By removing unpleasant fish odor, taste, PCBs, chlorinated organpollutans and heavy metal toxins, we are left with the most pure and fresh concentrated fish oil.
- Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil promotes cardiovascular health, joint support, cognitive support, circulation and helps in maintaining cholesterol levels.†
- 3rd Party Tested (Labdoor Inc, Eurofins) for purity and Omega-3 efficacy. Made and manufactured in world class GMP certified facilities in the USA (with a Finalized COA). Quality and safety are a primary focus for all Life & Food branded products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Safety Information:If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. Store in a cool dry place.
Ingredients:Pure concentrated Fish Oil (from MSC-certified sustainable, USA wild caught Alaskan Pollock), IP certified natural mixed tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E). Other ingredients: Gelatin, water, Enteric coating (shellac,sodium alginate, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, medium chain triglycerides). Does Not Contain: GMOs, gluten, egg, fillers, binders, milk, peanut, shellfish, Sulfates, Dioxides, or Laurates. Gelatin: BOVINE.
Directions:To support overall health, adults should take 2 softgels with a meal. It is suggested not to exceed 1,500 mg of omega- 3 fatty acids daily - or more than 3 softgels -- without consulting your personal physician. Studies have shown a dosage of 1,000 mg to be a safe and effective dose in supporting heart, brain, vision and hair health.
Legal Disclaimer*The health claims, and/or statements related to this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme Advantage
○ Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3)
○ 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards).
○ Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material).
○ Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving.
○ Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. Sustainable and certified operation by MSC.
○ 3rd party purity tested and USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities.
○ Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested. ○ Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules.
○ Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps.
3rd Party tested by Labdoor and Eurofins, and guaranteed to be pharmaceutical grade 75% Omega-3s (with 644 mg of EPA and 336 mg of DHA) meeting GOED Standard levels. GOED, The Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s, was developed to help ensure that omega-3 oils reaching consumers were both safe and of high quality.
The Life & Food Omega 3 Supreme Benefit
Enteric coated with no fish burps, or after taste, our Supreme grade Omega-3 Fish Oil supplement promotes healthy heart, joint support, cognitive support, circulation and helps in maintaining cholesterol levels†.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the softgels the size is pretty good, a little smaller than some others I’ve tried and certainly no problem to swallow. As with many others there’s the promise of ‘no fish burps’, though I find that it’s best to take with food to ensure this is the case.
So a good purchase and I'm happy with them, all I’ve got to do now is stick with it and realise the many benefits of taking a quality Omega-3 fish oil.