Olympus Tough TG Tracker 4K Action Camera - Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 Sensors captures all states and movements
- 30 m waterproof, 100 kg crushproof, -10 freezeproof, 2.1 m shockproof
- 204 degree wide angle lens
- USB Cable (USB10), LI-92B Battery, F-5AC Adapter, Camera Strap, Warranty, Set-Up Manual, Set-Up CD, Quick Start Guide
- G-Tracker Action Camera, LP-T01 Lens Protector, UP-T01 Underwater Protector, SG-t01 Steady Grip and Joint Screw
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Olympus Ultra HD Tough TG Tracker Action Camera - Black.
TG-Tracker Action Camera, LP-T01 Lens Protector, UP-T01 Underwater Protector, SG-t01 Steady Grip and Joint Screw, USB Cable (USB10), LI-92B Battery, F-5AC Adapter, Camera Strap, Warranty, Set-Up Manual, Set-Up CD, Quick Start Guide
From the manufacturer
Exceed the limits – and beyond
Tackle the mountain, show the wave you’ve got what it takes, give the slope what it’s asking for. The in toughness for any challenge, the TG-Tracker is a robust, easy-to-handle action camera that brings you brilliant movies and stills in the harshest conditions. It lets you relive the experience all over again as if you were there in person – and does it all while delivering amazing picture quality perfect for showing off your moves.
Together with its included accessories – the Underwater Protector and Steady Handgrip – the Tough! TG-Tracker is ready for stunning diving shots, rugged mountain biking and more. On top, the built-in Powerful Headlight gives you clearly lit photos of your cave explorations or forest hikes. So what are you waiting for?
Did you know the Tough! TG-Tracker also comes with a ran
- UP-T01 Underwater Protector – to protect the TG-Tracker while you take underwater shots.
- SG-T01 Steady Handgrip – to support the shooting of stable images in active situations and with a built-in tripod hole for even more options.
- MC-T01 Mount Coupling with Self-mirror – to connect the Steady Handgrip and third-party accessories for added flexibility.
Get the action in 4 K
Life never stands still, so why not capture it in awe-inspiring 4 K videos? Built-in 4 K Movie mode, combined with powerful 5-axis IS and an ultra-wide-angle lens, makes you the director of all your action moves. It’s easy with the TG-Tracker, so you can revel in the experience while filming.
Review your moves
Behind every challenge is the need to take it on and prove that you’ve achieved your absolute best. That’s why the TG-Tracker logs your performance and tracks your adventures. It gives you an in-depth view of key data, enabling you to go even further using the Field Sensor System.
Go to the extreme
Feel the exhilaration: underwater down to 30 m, in freezing snow to –10 degree Celsius, in dusty and sandy spots. The TG-Tracker also absorbs shocks when dropped at 2.1 m, and can withstand loads of up to 100 kg. In other words, it can take on any challenge you throw its way.
Track the adventure
The Field Sensor System is all you need to capture everything you see and record everything you feel. The TG-Tracker’s built-in GPS, compass, acceleration sensor, barometer and thermometer track your action – making your tough adventures even more memorable.
Shoot, track, show
The OI.Track App lets you update GPS data in the TG-Tracker and download log data and shots to your smartphone for later. With the camera’s built-in Wi-Fi and the OI.Share App on your phone, simply transfer your shots to your phone and then upload them to social sites – or use your phone as a remote for the camera.
Relive the moment
Get yourself and fellow go-extreme challengers in the context of the wider scene. With 4 K Movie mode and the ultra-wide-lens, the action is so detailed, you’ll think you’re right there in the adventure all over again. The lens’ 204 degree wide angle of view vividly lets you relive the experience.
Light up the scene
With the high-intensity headlight on board, you are truly ready for tough situations in dark caves or forests. Up to 60 lumens lighten the dark at a distance of 3.5 m for a maximum of one minute. Activated with a single action, it immediately lights up the scene to give your shots a sense of realism.
Catch clarity in any situation
View your moves and adventures in jaw-dropping clarity and smoothness. The TG-Tracker boasts the impressive 5-axis IS (image stabilisation) system to compensate for every kind of jolt or jarring effect during a bumpy ride or high-action sport moment to deliver pin-sharp details.
CSCH-125 Tracking Holder Always ready for any challenging adventure
Easily attachable and detachable to your rucksack or belt, the Tracking Holder is designed to acquire the log data while safely storing away your TG-Tracker. It can be used even when the Steady Handgrip is attached to the camera.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Delightfully compact, nicely weighted, with an integral mounting bracket that makes it easy to "bolt on" to something for more adventurous filming.
2. Extremely good picture quality in good lighting conditions, with the output looking crisp and sharp on my 55" Samsung 4K TV.
3. Good tonal balance and automatic white balance adjustment. It might not be quite as good as a solid DSLR, but it's entirely acceptable.
4. Remarkably good low-light capability for a £280 4K Video camera. Very impressive. You lose both resolution and colour, but what you get is remarkable under the circumstances.
5. Entirely respectable audio in general use...
6. Reasonable (but not great) battery life; useful storage capacity if you're willing to purchase 128Gb Micro-SD Cards...
The Minus Points:-
1. The ultra-wide-angle lens makes it all to easy to catch fingers, hands, hats, and other snippets of the operator (in the shot) unless good care is taken. Maybe this lens is just a bit too wide...
2. Being a fixed lens - i.e. no zoom - after a while the ultra-wide nature of the lens (for example it's distortion of everything it shoots, so straight lines appear curved) gets a little frustrating...
3. I'm not getting particularly impressive battery life... Half an hour or so is likely, but anything more than this is a bit of a stretch. Fine if you're just out and about, but not sure it has the same life as a stills camera with "movie mode" for underwater work...
4. The curvature of the lens leaves me constantly worrying that I will scratch it.
5. The control buttons are very small - approx 9mmx6mm each. These are workable with "fingers" by most people, but if you wear dive gloves or mitts, forget it!
On balance, I would say that the TG-Tracker gives a very good account for itself at the price point. The image quality it delivers is impressive for something so incredibly compact and it's very easy to use. Oh, unlike the comments made here by Mr Craven, I have had absolutely no issues switching between video, stills and time-lapse mode. Not sure what issue he has experienced there...
However, it's worth bearing in mind that the low price is achieved primarily with a restricted feature set. The biggest restriction is the distortion-inducing, ultra-wide (but decently sharp) lens. Maybe some distortion-correction software might address this. I'm extremely happy with mine - it does what it says on the tin and does it very well - but do understand your requirements first...
Most recent customer reviews