Olympic Risks (Executive Politics and Governance) Hardcover – 29 May 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'...in Olympic Risks, Will Jennings provides an insightful analysis and commentary which is of relevance to scholars, policy makers, government agencies and public bodies, host cities and countries and mega event organizers. His work clearly and comprehensively accentuates the increasing influence of societal perceptions about risk and the impact of this on the governance of the Olympic Games.' - Tracey Taylor, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney Australia, International Journal of Sport Policy and Politics
An analysis of the risks involved in organization of the Olympics and the attempts of decision-makers to manage themSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Structure & Processes