- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Olympic Culture: an Introduction (Olympic Movement and Sporting Culture in China Series) Paperback – 10 Apr 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The aim of this Olympic Culture Course is to examine closely all aspects of the Modern Olympic Games and Olympism in order to offer a comprehensive understanding of two key aspects of Modern Olympic Culture: its historical developments and its present fundamental characteristics and nature of the tensions created in the process of its evolution which have led to recent reforms.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|