The Olivia Collection PVC Ring Snuggies Adjuster pack (10 per pack)
|Price:||£3.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 10 piece pack measuring 1cm in length and 0.3cm in circumference.
- An instant, economical ring sizing solution, providing a snug fit for any ring on any finger.
- Small, discreet and compact. Suitable for ladies rings only.
- Will help prevent ring loss when using hand lotions and sun screen at home, at work and at play.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Use These plastic ring snugs to help prevent rings from slipping and make them fit more comfortably. All one size, 1cm in length and inner circumference 0.3cm. Small, discreet and compact perfect for carrying around. Quick fix solution. Suitable for ladies rings only.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
they are very bulky and not attractive if you show the palm of your hand at all. I found that it gave me the same feeling of the stones on my ring having slipped round and I kept going to sort it, same as I would have before. throughout they day they have retained soap and water from hand washing and my finger feels constantly damp. not nice.
also......don't wear it and then head for a shower as you will catch it on areas you really don't want to catch!
the clip seemed to get looser as the day went on too, maybe softening with body heat, but it ended up round the top of my engagement ring covering the stones on the shoulder.
ok if you want a quick fix for maybe costume jewellery if you're on a night out but certainly not for everyday wear.