Customer reviews

on 5 August 2010
Oliver who was Small and Mighty, Oliver who Ttravelled Far and Wide, Oliver who would not Sleep.

These three Oliver books that I bought for my 3 year-old grandson have been an instant success. All three have to be read each night. The long words are enjoyed. The books produce endless questions. The illustrations are very much enjoyed. This was money very well spent and I would recommend these books for any lively little boy.
on 14 July 2010
This book is a sweet rhyming story about a little child traveled far to find his beloved teddy.
My 4 years old immediately loved it.It is a bit Donaldon's ,if you know Donaldson is an adj.
We want to read more in this series.
on 27 November 2011
This was a winner with my son because of the language, illustration, story and the train. Highly recommended. The rhyming text pulls you in from page one. A hit with our 3 year old boy.
on 12 September 2013
My little boy had asked for this book ... its a lovely adventure story and my little son loves it....it's a fav bedtime story of ours now.
on 11 January 2015
Great series of books for anyone who has a son called Oliver. My son loves them!
on 14 October 2014
Delightful story with wonderful, imaginative illustrations.
on 14 July 2014
The whole family enjoyed this
on 18 August 2016
Lovely gift for grandson....
on 16 November 2016
My grandson loves this story