- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Old Testament Explained: Through Modern Revelation Paperback – 12 Nov 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Barker also says in the book, "Our attitude, therefore toward the Scriptures should be in harmony with the purposes for which they were written." I love this statement.
I've found through my studies that this book isn't a study guide like I need. I need more in depth explanations about certain things. It's more of a supplement to another study guide, but I love how he uses quotes from Prophets and Apostles. That more than anything is super helpful to me as I try to figure out how to use the Old Testament in my everyday life.