Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.95 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £4.95 UK delivery
Old Pulteney 21 Year Old Scotch Whisky 70 cl
- Golden amber yellow and honey with sparkling straw highlights
- Sweet full bodied with traces of fruits
- Oaky with spicy overtones and slightly fragrant
- Hints of honey and vanilla
- It's warming - oaky - slightly smoky followed by a dry finish
- 2015 Gold Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Beautiful, big, inviting nose packed with citrus, ripe berries, cut grass and massive floral backing. Perfume, honey and vanilla custard follow. Surprisingly lively for its age with invigorating movement across the palate. Flavours intensify in the mouth with toffee and chocolate added to the whole. The mature characters have a youthful lift to them.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Pudency Distillery was established in 1826 and is lite most northerly on the mainland, located in Wick. Old Pulteney 21 Year Old Single Malt is rhe second line extension bottled in the proprietary bottle. Unique lo Pulteney the bottle's accentuated curves and bulbous neck imitate the whisky's unusual copper stills, which during production contribute to its distinctive taste. Old Pulteney 21yo b matured in ex-bourbon casks and ex-sherry casks and is bonled without chill filtration at natural cask colour.
Golden amber, yellow and honey with sparkling straw highlights. Sweet full bodied with traces of fruits (apples and pears); oaky with spicy overtones and slightly fragrant. Sweet to start with a light fruitiness; hints of honey and vanilla, warming, oaky, slightly smoky followed by a dry finish.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Can be difficult to get hold of at less than £100.
Notable differences between the 12, 17 and 21.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sadly, it's already all gone. That's the only negative I can think of.Published 1 month ago by Damian Jopling
another one of my forays into the endless list of malts. Expensive for what it is. Nice enough but plenty of cheaper options.Published 8 months ago by bstar
Arrived the next day,great Christmas present.Highly recommend.Published 21 months ago by Deborah Frankson