Customer reviews

Old Nathan
Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 18 August 2017
Took a bit to get into. The language is not proper English all the time but with a little practice you can understand it. A bit strange as I could not work out where this is meant to take place of when. I liked the madness within the book which ultimately lead to goodness.
on 12 January 2014
interesting tale mixing magic and morality set in early settled America but could be anywhere
well worth a read with an unexpected odd twist at end
on 2 February 2013
Rarely do you find a unique book. Old Nathan is refreshingly unique and I already wish there were more stories. Every character so well developed that they came alive on the page. Even Spanish King the huge black bull was believable. I cannot praise this book more.
on 9 March 2013
I wanted to read something a bit different..and this was.It's a well written book,though I must say the language the people spoke did confuse me a bit..until I got use to it.I think Fantasy Fiction Fans would enjoy this book.
on 2 July 2013
Wish there was more in this series. Loves the fact that the main character wasn't young but got what he deserved in the end. Happiness
on 30 December 2013
This has to be the strangest book I have ever read also one of the most enjoyable and certainly the most original
on 18 March 2014
Coherent story line with Interesting twist at the end. Kept me entertained on a long journey despite being a genre that does not normally keep my attention.
on 28 June 2014
The story took a bit of getting into but once you did it reminded you of witchcraft at it's best complete with familiars
on 11 December 2013
Good solid read to pass the time. fusion of fantasy and old west, in a novel and interesting way. A decent genre piece.
on 25 April 2013
A good book with a lot to offer. Magic always has a price. An old soldier with the will to command the devil himself