Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £0.50 UK delivery
Olay SPF 15 Regenerist Moisturiser Rehydrating UV Lotion
|Price:||£7.95 (£10.60 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£8.04 (50%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Olay moisturiser perfect for daytime use with additional anti-oxidant power
- Beautifully regenerates cells in the skin's outer layer and enhances the skin's condition
- Provides protection for the skin from the ageing effects of UVA / UVB rays
- Light, non-greasy formula with a fresh scent, smoothes evenly onto the skin
- Includes light diffusers to immediately soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For dramatically firmer younger looking skin.
An Olay face moisturiser provides the anti-ageing ingredients that your skin needs to stay younger looking. With our extensive range of products, we recommend trying the Olay regime, with a serum or Olay treatment cream (such as an eye cream), used with a face cream for the day, and then accompanied by a night cream to help moisturise your skin whilst you sleep.
Try the Olay regime alongside your moisturiser today and feel your best beautiful.
Note: Oil of Olay was the previous brand name for Olay. Olay hand cream/ handcream is no longer supplied in the UK.
Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid
Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Quinoderm Face Wash
2. Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
3. Aveeno Triple Boost Radiance Serum
Some sincere advice to all the young girl's out there:
1. If you're product is working wonders for you do not change because your friend seems to think that if you use what she's using it will work better for you - you may not get the same/desired effect.
2. Take on board suggestions but do your own research.
3. If you're skin is prone to acne and scarring, it may not even be as simple as changing your face wash/moisturiser etc... you might need to have a think about your lifestyle, eating habits, exercise etc...Develop a healthy lifestyle - get your 5 or more a day and always substitute bad foods for good foods instead of having a pack of crisps, have a rye snack (such as ryvita) and now they don't even taste as bland as you have different flavours.
4. Drink PLENTY of water, i know i can honestly say that i didn't like drinking water at all but because i was serious about changing the appearance of my skin i haven't drank as much water in a whole year than i have done so in the past two months.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was expecting packaging & bottle as illustrated, I received older style bottle & product.Published 11 days ago by Mrs Susan Moore
Very average moisturizer. nothing special, would not buy againPublished 13 days ago by MS S. LAWRENCE
I have been buying this product for years, because it suits my skin.Published 3 months ago by Marilyn
Really good moisturiser. Feels good and doesn't have the gloopy texture or residue that some other moisturisers have when they have spf.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer