Customer reviews

1,350
Style: Day Cream|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 December 2016
Having run out of my trusted Olay Day Cream I did a quick search and here I am again, once more Amazon proves to give the best deal!

There are so many lotions and potions out there these days that lay great claims to 'turning back the years' and 'stopping the ageing process' and I guess many of us live in hope of the miracle cure to ageing skin but the basic fact of the matter is we cannot stop time but we can take the best care we can of the skin we have.

I confess to having been tempted in to trying out some of these new creams but at the end of the day I always go back to the brands that I know and trust and I can honestly say that Olay truly does what it says it will!

It really does hydrate my skin and the science and ingredients behind this cream truly do help to give my skin a healthier glow and firmer appearance. I apply a small amount twice a day and I actually really miss it if I forget.

The cream itself has a lovely scent about it and is really quite thick. I can remember when I first started using it that I seemed to use a lot more than I do now, I am not sure if this is because my skin is so much better hydrated now that I have been using it for a while or not but either way it is a quality cream that lasts very well.

Tip - Amazon due a subscribe and save deal which will save you 5% (Ok not a fortune but every little helps) and they often have other promotions on the go and at the time of writing there is a free beauty box promotion on a £50 spend so it is well worth keeping an eye out for a promotion that suits you or maybe goes towards your Christmas shopping.
review image review image review image
on 19 May 2017
For many years I had combination skin i.e. normal on my cheeks but a very oily panel on my forehead and nose. As I approached 60 I found that it was all getting much drier. I dread to think how much I have spent on various lotions and potions all without success. But for me this really does work
PROS:
1) My skin does not soak it up like a sponge and yet still feel as though I haven't moisturised it at all
2) Nor does it leave a shiny, greasy residue sitting on the top of my skin
3) No nasty overpowering smell

CONS: I am still waiting for family and friends to bombard me with compliments on how marvellous my skin looks and begging to know my secret.
Oh well - I guess you can't have it all
on 28 March 2016
Have been using this for years and it has kept my skin soft supple and clear...I'm 52 and always get comments that I must be at least in my early 40's!!
on 18 September 2016
I love this cream, I use it morning and night, it smells good, goes on lovely, not needing to much, it is an absolutely great Base for your foundation, leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth, and an absolute bargain here on amazon, thanks
on 18 June 2017
Wasn't too sure whether this was the genuine article as the plastic film wrapping was not as per another one I already had at home which I obtained elsewhere. However, when opening and looking at, and smelling the two pots, they seemed the same so I'm guessing maybe the production line wrapping machine was having a bad day!
I use mostly Olay Regenerist products as they glide on easily.
on 5 February 2015
Excellent product, I love the smell and I have noticed a tremendous difference on my complexion. Will continue to use this product.
on 24 April 2017
Horrid, chemically-overladen paraben based cream. Tested on animals.
on 30 April 2017
All was as described. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 7 March 2017
Rich cream that feels luxurious. Makes my face feel very well moisturised. Will continue using it and hope to see some good results in getting rid of fine lines.
on 18 July 2017
I bought this for my mother as a mother's day present, fortunately she didn't take it the wrong way. After using it for a while she has since informed me it's a very decent product that has definitely left her feeling prettier and therefore better about herself; what more could one ask?