Customer reviews

Colour: 130 ml|Change

on 3 February 2014
The bottle suggests using 3 cap fulls for one bath and to not use any shower/bath gel.

The water becomes a bit oily. If you're used to getting out of a hot bath feeling really dry, then this is for you. My skin just felt normal and not dry. Although using 3 cap fulls per bath would probably mean the bottle only gets you around 6-7 baths. So i'll be using mine a bit more conservatively.
on 17 May 2013
This isn't a cheap product but if like me you suffer with very dry skin and eczema and this never ending winter weather is hard on your skin then this is the prdouct for you. You can feel the difference after your 1st bath and you only need a maximum of 3 capfuls per bath so last for a little while.
on 8 January 2016
I love Oilatum, my skin feels so much better after using it. Such a shame it is so expensive, or I would use it all the time. I first discovered it when pregnant, when my doctor prescribed it for me. Try asking your GP if you suffer from dry skin in pregnancy.
on 20 February 2013
this is perfect for my very,very dry skin. I had previously bought bath/shower gels etc which supposedly helped with dry skin, but this product certainly works for me.
on 29 April 2014
This is a very helpful product to use if you have very dry skin and or eczema I can only say that it helps if it is used on a regular basis. It is a gentle product and can be used neat or diluted. I can thoroughly recommend it and would like to see smaller bottles available for holiday use.
on 12 November 2016
Love it! It is a very tini tiny bottle so if u buy this you lose more on travel expenses,so make sure u get a bigger bottle or more tini tiny ones in thecsame shipment! Best bath product ever!!!! It works magic on all ages for almoust all skin conditions but for all types of skin
on 7 February 2017
Used this myself years ago and been perfect for my kids when they've had dry skin. Use in the bath or rub onto skin after a shower, easier and quicker than creams.
on 27 July 2016
I am using this for my daughter since she was 3 weeks old. It has been gentle to her skin. And there has been no skin condition in these 5 months.
Excellent in adult bath as well as my husband and I both have dry skin. We have stopped using any oil or salt moisturiser after using this product in bath.
on 25 June 2016
This is far cheaper than any other outlet (£5 vs £8+). Ideal for dry skin conditions. Beware if using in a bath as it makes the surface slippy.
on 4 June 2017
Item as expected. Ariived quickly. P&P good. I am happy.