Oil Culture Paperback – 13 Oct 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Ross Barrett and Daniel Worden's "Oil Culture" offers lively and passionate discussions of oil's ubiquitous yet sometimes invisible cultural presence." "Journal of Historical Geography"
"The collection s strength lies in its ability to provoke new lines of inquiry, especially with regard to the intersections of energy studies and cultural studies." "Environmental History""
About the Author
Ross Barrett is assistant professor of art history at the University of South Carolina.Daniel Worden is associate professor of English at the University of New Mexico.
Allan Stoekl is professor of French and comparative literature at Penn State University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > History > Archaeology > Industrial Archaeology
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural