on 27 June 2017
Nice watch but not adjustable and unfortunately the lights stopped working after two weeks.
on 22 April 2017
Really not good don't buy very cheap.
on 30 April 2017
Lovely looking watch and great price.
on 18 February 2014
I ordered this watch to take with me on holiday. The idea of the 'light up' function was qwerky and seemed a good idea for my trip. It was received in good time and good packaging. The watch itself is stated as being water resistant. Much to my disappointment, this wasn't the case. It looked pretty and received lots of comments when the light colour was changed etc, but when the watch got wet. it went into overdrive with the coloured lights and the colouring of rust appeared on the strap. I couldn't turn the coloured lights off and had to leave it for 3 days before they just died. It is a shame as the watch is pleasant to look at but didn't do what it was meant to. which is why I have only given it three stars. All in all, pleasant to look at, was great when I first bought it but just didn't do what it was supposed to.
on 6 January 2013
I received this a couple of days ago it arrived very quickly and in good order.
I thought it great fun and the lights were as described and very bright,I got it so that in the night I could get to read the time with the aid of the lights. I had no intention of wearing it despite its classy look but I would say that if I had it was absolutely huge and the wrist strap would need at least 4 links taken out it was even to big for my husbands wrist.The watch was sparkly white and i have to say I am thrilled with it great value for money.
on 8 September 2013
huge, cheap-looking plastic watch, you can not change the colors broke down after a few days of use, not worth the price
on 7 October 2013
nice colour flashing, great novelty watch, strap broke on first one and they replaced it no quibbles......spot on watch, hubby loves it
on 18 February 2014
I wanted a cheap watch for work and it fits the bill really well and it's funky too. And free next day delivery what more could you ask. Great value.
on 31 October 2015
I really wanted this watch but the strap was masses too big for an elephant. Tried to contact the supplier in china for instructions as nothing supplied and no response so was advised to return it. Didn't realize I would only get a £1.50 refund! If I had known I would have taken a chance on it! Maybe a jeweller could have put a more suitable strap on it- the strap was rubbish anyway but the watch was fun!
on 25 July 2014
amazing delivery speed, promised within 9 to 25 days, ordered on 20th at night arrived the morning of the 25th, WOW!.
watch looks good, like the light will be handy at night, hope it lasts well, will write further review when I have had it a while but at the moment would recommend watch and supplier,