on 28 November 2015
I love this series and to have the first book as a free read is a real treat - you WILL want to read more !
Icy winters, hot tubs, sibling rivalry, family and small town dynamics are wrapped around some great descriptive relationship writing. These triplets aren't perfect, they don't share everything with each other and there are some neat twists along the way. For me, it's a great mix - Plus the men are hard to resist!
I have read all Juliana Stone's books since and never been disappointed.
on 25 June 2016
What a refreshing story line. Loved Billie-Jo, and her role. She was a good strong character and took no prisoners. Was just a little disappointed it ended so quickly, as if it needed to be rushed to finish.
on 19 July 2013
I think this is a great book and I would recommend to anyone. I really loved the characters who were both likeable and believable. I felt connected to both so much so I even had a lump in my throat at one point. I will be getting the next two books. Excellent.
on 20 February 2013
This was a great free download that I wouldn't have been disappointed with had I paid for it. It's well-written, has a good storyline combining sport, action and romance (always a winner), likeable characters, excellent steamy content and a one-eyed cat with a penchant for voyeurism!

Billie, a professional hockey player is feisty, stubborn, determined and one third of triplets. Her relationship with her sisters Bobbi and Betty can only be described as tumultuous; each sister is so different, they are each coping with a difficult and saddening family circumstance in their own way and their arguments are explosive! Returning home after the premature end to her successful career, Billie ruffles feathers by joining the men's hockey team and in doing so reacquaints herself with Logan, who she has secretly loved from afar for years. Logan was easy to love, he's sexy, witty, detemined and has the sense to fight for what he wants. He and Billie compliment each other and whilst we all know many a literary romance is uncomplicated, theirs isn't totally unrealistic.

If you like a romance that will make you smile, laugh and tug on the heartstrings a little, I can happily recommend. It narrowly missed out on 5 stars as I felt it ended a little abruptly but I'm hopeful their journey will continue in the next book which focusses on Bobbi.
on 29 November 2013
Was trepidatious to read after reading some reviews. I neednt have worried. Loved this book. Liked Logan and Billie. Set around ice hockey. Liked that billie was a strong player who showed up the local men players and had to deal with sexism. It was serious at times but over all felt it was a happy fun lighthearted romance and would look to read more in this series and from this author. Totally enjoyed this book.
on 26 March 2013
This book is repeats itself to much! Far to much talk of the chemistry between Billie-Jo and Logan! I wish I had a pound for every time the ' Ass ' belonging to both of them was mentioned ! Bits of their story were ok but not much substance.
on 15 April 2013
found the book very predictable. shy tomboy grows into beautiful swan. has been done many times before. i found some of the characters a bit annoying but overall not bad for a free book. cant say i'm excited about the rest in the series though and will most probably give them a miss.
on 21 August 2013
Bought this book and was so impressed with the writing and could not put the book down at all. Read this book in like 3 hours and quickly purchased the other 2 books. Wow will definitely buy books from this author love the writing style.
on 15 May 2013
Not my typical kind of book but I loved every word of it!
It had my laughing, sad, so many emotion I felt when reading it!
Would so recommend this book to my friends thank you.
Can't wait to read collide.
on 10 May 2013
Omg this book is absolutely amazing,totally brilliant the story line was good to, when logeon first saw Billie jo he didn't want anything to do with her but has story goes along he fell in love with her.