- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Offshore Geotechnical Engineering Hardcover – 16 Mar 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Mark Randolph is the founding Director of the Centre for Offshore Foundation Systems at the University of Western Australia, a founding Director of the specialist consultancy, Advanced Geomechanics, and a former Rankine Lecturer.
Susan Gourvenec is a professor at the Centre for Offshore Foundation Systems at the University of Western Australia and delivers undergraduate, postgraduate, and industry courses on offshore geomechanics.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The theorey concerning pile behaviour can be of use also for onshore projects.
It will prove useful to all engineers dealing with offshore projects.