Offshore Gas Hydrates: Origins, Development, and Production Paperback – 18 Aug 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Rudy Rogers, Professor Emeritus in Chemical Engineering at Mississippi State University, holds BS, MS, and PhD degrees in Chemical Engineering from the University of Arizona and the University of Alabama. Beginning in 1977, Dr. Rogers spent thirty-three years teaching petroleum engineering and chemical engineering at MSU, including eight years as Petroleum Engineering Chairman. During twenty yearsof gas hydrate research, he garnered nearly two million dollars of grants, participated in four scientific cruises to the Gas Hydrate Observatory in the Gulf of Mexico, received three U.S. patents, authored fifteen hydrate papers in peer-reviewed journals, gave over thirty presentations on gas hydrates as author or coauthor at national and international conferences, had numerous hydrate publications in proceedings, and introduced a senior/graduate-level hydrate course.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Oceanography
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Energy
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Energy Technology > Fossil Fuels
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Petroleum, Mining & Geological > Drilling
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Petroleum, Mining & Geological > Petroleum
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Natural Resources Management
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Energy Engineering