- Paperback: 684 pages
- Publisher: ReadHowYouWant; Large type / large print edition edition (19 Aug. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 152521571X
- ISBN-13: 978-1525215711
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 3.9 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,437,728 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Offshore: Behind the Wire on Manus and Nauru Paperback – Large Print, 19 Aug 2016
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, Large Print
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Madeline Gleeson is a lawyer and Research Associate at the Andrew and Renata Kaldor Centre for International Refugee Law, where she is also Director of the State Responsibility and Borders, Offshore Processing, Protection of Children and Regional Cooperation and Protection projects. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|