- Save £20.00 when you spend £150.00 or more on Video Games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG20OFF150 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £10.00 when you spend £75.00 or more on Video Games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG10OFF75 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £5.00 when you spend £40.00 or more on Video Games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG5OFF40 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Official Xbox One Wireless Controller with Play and Charge Kit
- Feel the action like never before with Impulse Triggers. New vibration motors in the triggers provide precise fingertip feedback bringing weapons, crashes, and jolts to life for a whole new level of gaming realism.
- New expansion port with high speed data transfer enables clearer chat audio when using a compatible headset
- Newly designed D-pad is responsive to both sweeping and directional movements.
- Play & Charge Kit, featuring a battery that recharges while you play or afterwards, even when your Xbox is in standby
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Experience the action like never before with the Xbox One Wireless Controller. Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback, so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition. Responsive thumbsticks and an enhanced D-pad provide greater precision. And with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack, you can directly plug in any compatible headset. Keep the action going with the Play & Charge Kit, featuring a battery that recharges while you play or afterwards, even when your Xbox is in standby.
1 x Official Xbox One Wireless Controller with Play & Charge Kit
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Set up is easy; simply plug in the "Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" (sold separately) let Windows download the appropriate drivers and then sync the controller and receiver as per the user manual.
From then, in controller supported games, it's as simple as picking up the controller and pressing play. A lot of games even adapt their menu to note you have a Xbox One controller plugged in.
Controller is comfortable even after playing for hours and is a notable upgrade over the previous Xbox 360 controller, battery life is solid and the play and charge kit really does save not only on batteries but it allows you to jump right back into the game with minimal distraction.
The controller is on the pricy side but this thing is solid and built to last so it's absolutely worth it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We bought two of these and they both lasted one year exactly. I was expecting better for that price and my kids are not on Xbox as much as the national average - no more than 12... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mari
Ordered this for a Christmas present for my son to connect to his PC.
Came in the very green Microsoft packaging, as you would expect well packed. Read more
Overall this package include a rechargeable battery and cable which just slips into the Xbox USB port, and chargers the controller, once fully charged you can disconnect the cable... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Emu Cosmo
I bought on about a year ago from pc world for £15 so that's amazingly over priced and they break within 6 monthsPublished 4 months ago by zoe walker