- Save £0.50 when you purchase 2 or more Qualifying items offered by MyMemory. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
|Price:||£23.95 FREE UK delivery.|
- Play in comfort - A compact, ergonomic shape lets you play comfortably for hours on your PC or Xbox 360
- Vibration feedback gives you a riveting gaming experience
- Precise thumb sticks, two pressure-point triggers and an 8-way directional pad help you stay in control
- Flexible cord: The thin, flexible cord was designed to provide the sensation of wireless with all the performance of a wire
- Connectivity: Powered USB port
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Discover greater precision, comfort, and control. The Wired Xbox 360 Controller for Windows delivers a consistent and universal gaming experience across both of Microsoft's gaming systems. Experience the ultimate gaming experience on Windows XP and Xbox 360.
- For PC and Xbox 360: Works across Microsoft's gaming platforms. Xbox 360 Controller for Windows works with most Windows XP-based PCs and Xbox 360, delivering a consistent and universal gaming experience.
- Vibration Feedback: Get a better feel for the game. Vibration feedback ensures riveting game play every time.
- Ergonomic: Play in total comfort. Award winning compact ergonomics provide a more comfortable gaming experience.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This controller is to replace a cheap generic usb one for games on my PC. The difference is night and day, this one has a really high quality feel about it and it was immediately apparent that the control and feel in games was superb.
The games that I use this for are Assetto Corsa, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and GTA Vice City.
The usb adapter is included in the package, no extras required. There is a software CD included, but I ignored this. Just plug and play.
If you are getting a controller, this really is the one.
- Most widely supported controller on PC
- Most comfortable PC controller
- The nubs on the analogy sticks can be painful initially
UPDATE: Just bought my second one , didn't have priority delivery for prime members this time but arrived in five days and in proper retail packaging which was inside a good bubble envelope. Working fine, husband using it right now lol
Overall I'd say 8/10, D-pad issues should have been addressed for these but whatever, it's cheap and good quality for what most people need it for.
Why am I giving it a down vote? I've had less then 30hrs of use out of this controller since I bought it way-back-when. Actually replacing an old X360 control I had for 3 and a half years, with other 3000hrs of gaming time in it. Probably more, but I'm being generous. Eventually the sticks wore and aiming was difficult, but not impossible.
I had this second, and new, pad I never really used... primaroly because it was DOA as the right stick died. But not entirely. Oh no! It works when it feels like it, and sometimes inverts. Or sometimes left and right will only go left, or right. Though Up and Down never flip... nor any diagonal directions. But that's when the stick works.
Probably a dud, but I've had dozens of X360 controllers. Being the only reliable controller I've used since a 3rd party PS2 controller I was avidly fond of. So I'm confused. Getting a X360 pad with the QA and build quality of the actual console.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just works better than the copy's,
because the joysticks sensitivity has a greater range than most copy's you may find here. Read more
Bought it to play final fantasy VII which I downloaded from steam. Works fine and exactly what I expected. Easy to use. Happy bunny.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Replacement for my ageing and now defunct Sidewinder gamepad took no time to get used to,Published 6 days ago by ukgamer
Still the best PC pad out there minus some very slight niggles with the D-pad. Works on just about everything for windows.Published 6 days ago by Mark F.