- Platform: Windows XP / Vista / 7, Mac OS X
- Media: DVD
- Item Quantity: 1
The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers DVD-ROM - 2012 (PC/Mac)
|Price:||£12.96 FREE UK delivery.|
- Pass your multiple choice theory test and become a safe, responsible driver
- Every official revision question - with full DSA explanations and references to source material
- Easy to use - three-step approach (study, practise, test yourself) makes revision really simple
- Background information on every topic - presented in an easy-to-remember way so you really understand
- Customise your practice - select topics to answer questions on to see how much you've learnt
- Case studies - the ONLY software to include official DSA practice case studies on each topic
- Unlimited mock tests - the closest experience to the actual test
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A mine of information for bikers, 'Better Biking' is a superb guide that anyone taking to the road on a motorcycle should watch. Everything is clearly and helpfully illustrated and the emphasis is on being safe and legal while enjoying the ride. -- MotorBar, 3rd July 2008 --This text refers to the DVD-ROM edition.
Top Customer Reviews
The content is broken down into two main sections. The first looks at the kind of bikes that're available, basic checks and security.
The statement that "It provides authoritative advice on bikes, clothing, machine checks and security" I would take, very much, with a pinch of salt. It's almost insulting to try and condense a spectrum of information into a few minutes. e.g. 'Scooters are for beginners' and that 'you'll want to progress to larger capacity machines'.
It's an gross over simplification and would've actually have been better if it hadn't been included at all.
I was also hoping that the small section on 'machine checks' would prove useful, but again it barely scratched the surface of things that you really ought to learn. Yes, checking a tyre for tread is important, as is any obvious damage, but what about tyre pressures? It's missing some simple, yet key information.
There's absolutely no metion about what you should do if you load (e.g. luggage or pillion) your bike up, which is certainly something that was explained to me when I was getting lessons.
So, basically, the first section is probably best ignored (in my humble opinion).
The second section though, with 'enhanced rider training being delivered on all the key skills' is where the DVD just about redeems itself. Some 'real world' situations are shown, and then retraced, at different levels of experience / competency.Read more ›
tried it on 4 different computers/laptops around the house. did not work at all, such a shame. total joke!!!!! agree with what most the people are saying its defo a scam!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pleased with purchase will definatly use this seller again myself Robert penmanPublished on 17 Nov. 2014 by robert penman
I passed my exam with this and a few free iPhone apps for everyday practicePublished on 13 July 2014 by Koolay