- Paperback: 221 pages
- Publisher: Longman; 1 edition (29 Oct. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9880030532
- ISBN-13: 978-9880030536
- Product Dimensions: 17.6 x 1.4 x 27.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 400,124 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Official Guide to Pearson Test of English Academic (with CD-ROM) Paperback – 29 Oct 2009
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Pearson Test of English: Academic (PTE Academic) is a computer-based academic English language test that delivers real-life measures of test-takers language abilities. Endorsed by the Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®), PTE Academic delivers an authentic and accurate measure of academic English language proficiency. For more information on PTE Academic, please visit www.pearsonpte.com
The Official Guide to PTE Academic provides all of the most important information about the test.
- Explains the features, format, and scoring of PTE Academic, giving test-takers a clear idea of what to expect when they take the test.
- Covers a range of practical areas such as registering for the PTE Academic test.
- Practice questions are taken from the PTE Academic item bank and cover all item question types so test-takers can practice using authentic questions found nowhere else.
- Sample answers are actual student responses from field tests so test-takers can get a clearer idea of how their performance measures up. Scoring rubrics explain the criteria upon which responses are scored.
- An accompanying CD-ROM gives test-takers extensive practice with more than 200 new items written specifically for the Official Guide.
Top Customer Reviews
Need More Test in CD.
THE BOOK IT SELF EXPLAIN DIFFERENT TYPE OF QUESTIONARIES AND CD WILL GO THROUGH TO DO PRACTICE ON IT SO THE ONE CAN KNOW HOW TO MANAGE TIME WHILE THEY ARE TAKING EXAM.
ONE CD IS ABOUT LISTENING TEST PRACTICE AND ANOTHER IS ABOUT WRITING AND OBJECTIVES TYPE OF QUESTIONARIES.
USERE CAN HAVE ENOUGH PRACTICE BEFORE ATTENDING THE EXAM. ACCORDING TO MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ON NEED 2 TO 3 DAYS ONLY TO PRACTICE THE EXAM WITH THIS BOOK. THE MORE PRACTICE YOU DO THE BATTER YOU HAVE CHANCE TO SCORE HIGHER.
2 CD's content included, test practice presented in same format as the exams, thus very helpful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome!! It helped me smash my exam in 2 days!!! I recommend!!!Published on 16 Sept. 2014 by Clement Eke
I am very happy because of this book. it is very usefull for pearson test. I recomanded to all persons who want to attempt pearson.Published on 13 July 2014 by gull
Nice comprehensive English Test Book Helped my brother to pass his required Exams.Published on 8 July 2014 by SAMI
I was preparing for my test and had limited time. But this guide was very helpful. I passed my test at the first attempt.Published on 12 Jan. 2013 by Dele Oderinde