on 9 May 2015
Good quality t-shirt, but please note that there is writing on the back. I think it was also slightly diagonal, but only just a bit, so looks a bit wonky.

Only buy it if black is your colour - it's a definitely black black!
on 27 May 2012
I had wanted one of these T shirts for ages and ages and finally got round to buying one, whilst I love the design of the shirt the quality of the print on it left a lot to be desired hence the 3 stars
on 19 June 2015
The T-Shirt material is quite thin. And a real heads up to the larger chaps... it isnt very long in the body. I am 6ft tall, 48 chest and the XXL only just reaches down to my belt buckle. Not a great look.
on 28 November 2014
Item arrived well on time...within two days and I would rate the delivery highly. Excellent job there.

I am quite disappointed with the quality of the shirt though. The cotton is thin, rough, and itchy. It bears fruit of the loom label but doesn't really have the quality. Perhaps I got a bad piece and it was my bad luck?

Ordered another shirt along with this one and that was fantastic. I will probably buy from the seller again — they were very kind and threw in Simpsons stickers for free!
on 9 May 2014
I ordered this for my husband to replace his old one and am very pleased with the outcome.The item was well made and arrived earlier than stated.I will be recommending the company to friends &family .
on 5 January 2013
Bought for my daughter. She likes it and recommends it as its "cool" quality ok and the size is about a uk10/12 she has washed it a couple of times and it still looks OK to me...
on 6 January 2016
Bought as a present for my son. Excellent quality and fits as described. When not in school uniform he lives in this, and it is wearing & washing very well some 6 months on.
on 12 December 2015
Very very poor quality stitching coming all undone and noe a hole in the armpit rather disgusting really for the price could of made it better myself!!
on 18 January 2016
I am happy to say that this fitted well, I have taken a star off as I think the t shirt was a bit thin and could have been better material.
on 5 July 2014
Love this t shirt it is awesome came quickly and is fantastic quality it rocks!!! Thankyou for a first class t shirt and service !!!!

See one answered question