on 14 October 2015
This was a Christmas gift for my 6 month old and he loved it. It is supportive but gave him the freedom to move around. He got hours of fun out of it and used it every day until he was around a year and started walking on his own. I much preferred this to those bloody awful jumperoo things as he could move around so was entertained for longer. Also, it helped him develop skills for walking. Pack away nicely aswell so easy to transport and doesn't take up loads of space in your living room. The seat cover and the activity tray come off easily to wash.
on 9 June 2016
This has been used by three grandchildren and is still in great condition. It was our saving grace at mealtimes, allowing us to eat with two hands while little one was inside. I also believe that this walker is the reason that one of the children (who used it the most) learned to walk quite early.
on 15 February 2016
My six month old grang son loves his car and the noises it makes . It has helped him move on his little legs( although it is backwards ) without putting pressure on them whilst he is so young.

His Mum puts him in the car and she knows he is safe
on 20 October 2015
my little boy loves this.
It looks great..
Has music, lights and engine sounds.
It's comfortable for him and not to heavy to transport.
He glides across the floors in it with easy.
on 6 June 2014
We thought it was very good. However our 5 month old grandson has yet to express his opinion. My son was slightly disappointed when we said we were coming to visit and bringing their new Ferrari (think he got wrong end of the stick )
on 21 September 2015
Very good, only slight issue was I was expecting this years F1 number, ie 5 for Vettel, but instead got 14 for Alonso. Though I prefer Alonso over Vettel anyway so wasn't bothered. Walker works very well.
on 22 May 2013
Really good product, my brother loves it however only seems to go backwards with it, so has not used it to it's full potential yet. Also great additions to the car such as engine sound, horn etc.
on 17 February 2015
Terrible product. Dangerous DO NOT BUY THIS.
batteries were put into the play tray and nearly melted it. Good job we noticed before my baby boy played with it! We haven't even been given a replacement tray let alone a refund!!
on 31 December 2012
Bought this item for my son & because my husband loves cars. Product is great, looks spectacular & has noise and vibration of engine starting. Love it.
on 9 December 2012
This is an excellent product well worth the price, and was very impressed with the customer service provided by SuperStrolers. very highly recommended.