Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 9 May 2012
When I picked this t-shirt there were two options, one looked faded and there was this one. As you can see the image looks very bright. I was concerned when I received it that the print looked faded. The supplier told me it was supposed to look like that - as if it had faded naturally. I kept it when I suppose I could have returned it. It does mean I don't get the bright new t-shirt for a while whilst not having the trusted faded old one that's genuine.

On the plus side it fitter perfectly and doesn't need ironing.
on 15 December 2014
Printing is vivid and doesn't fade even after 438598429 washes, the tshirt definitely looks and feels a lot more expensive than what I paid for it- absolutely love it!!
on 8 June 2012
bought for hubby - led zep head - good t shirt, his choice good design for logo but material a little thin so dont know how long it will last.
on 17 May 2014
One happy husband as his old one had a hole in it and he refused to throw it out so I replaced it for him. It fits him well and he is happy.
on 10 February 2014
Great quality and a cool T-shirt and it came all the way from Thailand. Will wear a lot over the summer
on 15 March 2012
My boyfriend sent me his led zeppelin shirt and bought me this to wear. Very comfy and always nice x
on 28 July 2015
T-Shirt is of poor material quality, to be expected for the price I suppose
on 13 October 2014
Speedy delivery. Good quality. My partner was more than pleased.
on 9 December 2014
Very good quality for the price.really like this German glass.
on 25 October 2015
Excellent t shirt, fits like it should do