- Platform: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
The Official DSA Complete Learner Driver Pack (Valid until 2011)
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers also shopped for
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The only official all-in-one pack to help you prepare for the theory and practical driving tests. This essential interactive software is produced by the Driving Standards Agency - the people who set the driving tests and is valid for theory tests taken until 2011.
Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers and The Official Highway Code CD-ROM includes every theory test question you could be asked until 2011 and contains a digital version of the latest edition of The Official Highway Code. In addition this updated edition includes information about the new case study-style questions.
The Official DSA Guide to Hazard Perception DVD includes official DSA video clips and provides performance feedback on your performance.
Prepare for your Practical Driving Test DVD clearly shows you how to reach Level 5 the practical test standard.
The pack provides everything you need to fully prepare for and pass your theory and practical tests and offers a saving of over £14, compared to the individual RRPs of the three titles.
- Electronic learner driver pack containing 1 CD and 2 DVDs.
- The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers and The Official Highway Code CD-ROM Contains all the questions in the car drivers theory test question bank, valid until 2011.
- Includes information about the new case study-style questions.
- Includes a digital version of the latest edition of The Official Highway Code.
- Gives the user the closest possible experience of the multiple choice part of the theory test.
- Allows users to sit customized tests tailored to their requirements.
- Allows users to analyse their test performance to identify which topics need more revision.
- Has a full official DSA explanation of all the answers.
- Provides a real voice-over option to help those with dyslexia and reading difficulties.
NOTE: Physical copies have title ''The Official DSA Complete Learner Driver Pack: Valid Until Summer 2010' but has validity till 2011.
Top Customer Reviews
Would appreciate some answers from anyone who could help.
The interational Hazard Perception Test is decent enough, but again the mock test is rubbish: you can hardly see many of the hazards, as they are too small to notice on the screen and the clips are low resolution, and as a result you score low.
I can only imagine what kind of quality resulution the actual test is in!
Not impressed at all!
The theory test CD is very good and it allows you to check your performance giving you a breakdown on what areas you are doing really well or need improving in a chart format. There is about 12 topics and it shows you in percentage what your progress is out 100%. Another good thing is that you can customise the test choosing three topics on the areas you feel need improving, rather than doing the whole practise test hoping that a question may come up in your weak areas. With the customise your test option, with the three topics you've selected you know that you will be asked at least 15 questions out of 50 in one topic area. Believe me it helped!
There are three downside to this though and they are:
1) THIS IS NOT MAC COMPATIBLE UNLESS YOU HAVE SUITABLE SOFTWARE TO ALLOW YOU TO USE PC SOFTWARE i.e. Parrells.
2) It does not contain the case study question that will come up in the actual Theory Test (2011).
3) The Hazard Perception DVD could have been better if there were better ways in making you understand how to spot a potential hazard. Yes, it does give you an example but there should have been a few more giving you interactive practise sessions. Sometimes taking in visual information doesn't help unless you have interctive examples to help you. That way your understanding improves and thats something which I felt didn't have as much.
Overall a very good set to buy but I will also recommend in purachsing the book as well as it has the case study questions.
The repeatable tests were very good for getting my confidence up before the test itself, and being in small sections meant it was easy to just do a bit here and a bit there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've just passed my theory driving test. Thanks to this pack. Theory CD is done very well. Hazard perception DVD a bit more complicated than real test. Read morePublished on 28 May 2011 by Larisa