on 24 August 2014
Too small, the picture is very misleading. I'm average adult women's size, the package indicated it came from China, are women's heads smaller there? It is easier to put on than other non-rubber caps I've tried, but my hair was very wet, so useless all round.
on 26 April 2014
This is soooo much easier to put on than the usual rubber hats and my hair was bone dry. No more damaged hair!!
on 27 June 2014
Great hat. Kept my ears dry...prone to ear infections so good for me.
Looked good . Not too frilly, but looked feminine.
on 29 July 2015
I bought this hat for my daughter as loads of hair and of a nice mixed texture. I can say without a doubt that this hat is brilliant!!! No wet hair and keeps ears dry. Even my child's teacher commended on how easy it is to put on my daughters hair not like the normal swimming hat. It's the best swimming hat I have come across in year. So good I'm in the process of buying two more for my other children.
on 25 November 2016
Came as expected and in good time. I just find it difficult to get on your head if you have plenty of hair. Its heavy in texture. It might be better if there was move, spring or elastic in the material used. Otherwise its exactly what I ordered.
on 22 May 2014
Not waterproof as described, water seeps in through the sides of the hat, particularly wanted one that kept my hair dry---waste of money.
on 25 June 2015
it's fine and fits as expected. The downside is that it's not really waterproof. After an half an hour swimming session my hair was absolutely wet all over...
on 19 November 2014
I can get this one on! Many swimming caps seem too tight, though I know my head is rather on the large side!
on 13 August 2015
Doesn't really look good on and not too effective.
Not worthy the money - only take it if it is free.
on 18 January 2015
Poor quality So difficult to put on the head as the material is very hard and pulls the hair