- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Official BBC Micro:bit User Guide Paperback – 13 Nov 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the Back Cover
LEARN YOUR WAY AROUND THE BBC micro:bit TO START BUILDING AND CODING TODAY
The BBC micro:bit was created by the BBC in partnership with major tech companies, communities, and educational organizations to provide kids with a fun, practical, inexpensive way to learn programming. The board′s simplicity and accessibility belie its capabilities, and its broad compatibility makes it an exciting entry point to the world of electronics. Connect the BBC micro:bit to your computer, design your own simple software or download ready–made code, build your own hardware and see where the BBC micro:bit takes you the digital world is waiting.
Designed to help beginning programmers of any age have fun while developing valuable skills, The Official BBC micro:bit User Guide contains everything you need to know about this pocket–sized marvel:
- Learn how the BBC micro:bit works and what it can do
- Communicate wirelessly between BBC micro:bits
- Build your own wearable BBC micro:bit
- Build circuits and add extensions
- Integrate the BBC micro:bit with the Raspberry Pi®
- Use provided code recipes to get started right away
Find circuit diagrams, code downloads, and more at the companion website: www.wiley.com/go/bbcmicrobituserguide.
About the Author
GARETH HALFACREE is the author of the Raspberry Pi User Guide and an expert in educational and embedded computing. A noted technology journalist and long–time tech author, Gareth also has an extensive background in computing education.
Look for similar items by category