- Hardcover: 64 pages
- Publisher: Carlton Books Ltd; 01 edition (11 Jun. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847323146
- ISBN-13: 978-1847323149
- Product Dimensions: 26.4 x 29.6 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,028,756 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Official Ashes Treasures Hardcover – 11 Jun 2009
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bernard Whimpress is an historian and curator of the Adelaide Oval Museum. He has published and edited the Australian cricket journal Baggy Green since 1998. He co-wrote the Andre Deutsch book Great Ashes Battles (2006) and has written the updates for Chris Harte's seminal History of Australian Cricket. A member of the Australian Society for Sports History. Bernard lives and works in South Australia.
Top Customer Reviews
An ideal book to while away the time with on a wet Ashes Saturday afternoon.