- Paperback: 348 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 1 edition (15 Sept. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764536370
- ISBN-13: 978-0764536373
- Product Dimensions: 17.9 x 2.2 x 22.9 cm
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
6,422,200 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #854 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Databases > Applications > Microsoft Access > ECDL
- #905 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites
- #1029 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Word Processing
- See Complete Table of Contents
Office XP in an Instant Paperback – 15 Sep 2001
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Are you a visual learner who needs results right away? Do you prefer to focus on the essentials and skip the bells and whistles? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you'll find extra–large, step–by–step screen shots that show you how to tackle over 175 key Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access tasks, from using Task Panes to working with the Speech Recognition feature.
- Fast coverage of the essentials helps you get right to work
- Focused two–page lessons cover a single task
- Visual format shows you step by step how it's done
About the Author
At maranGraphics, we believe in producing great computer booksone book at a time. Each marangraphics book uses the award–winning communication process that we have been developing over the last 25 years. Using this process, we organize screen shots and text in a way that makes it easy for you to learn new concepts and tasks. We spend hours deciding the best way to perform each task, so you don't have to! Our clear, easy–to–follow screen shots and instructions walk you through each task from beginning to end. We want to thank you for purchasing what we feel are the best computer books money can buy. We hope you enjoy using this book as much as we enjoyed creating it! Sincerely, The Maran Family
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > ECDL
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Word Processing