- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
Office Fitness Walking Treadmill - Running Machine - Electric Treadmill - Office Walker - Best Treadmill for Office or Home Walking - 1 Year's Warranty
- ✅ OFFICE FITNESS TREADMILL SPACE SAVING DESIGN - Whether you work at home or in the office, choosing an under desk treadmill is as much about practicality as function. it can take up valuable space (and time), making life difficult for you and your work colleagues - which means you're less likely to use it. ➤ The Office Fitness Walker solves all that as it's narrower than standard treadmills, designed to be easy to use and one of the few Office Treadmills that will fit un
- ✅ FULLY FEATURED FOR EASY USE - Whether it's to lose weight, tone muscle, improve cardiovascular function, or simply lower the health risks of a sedentary office lifestyle, you'll want to use it more often. ➤ Using an office treadmill has been proven to improve mental alertness, heighten creativity, increase productivity and boost overall wellbeing - and ours makes that a cinch with a clear multi-functional display and interface.
- ✅ DESIGNED FOR LIFE- The Office Fitness Treadmill comes with a weight limit of 100 kg. ➤ a new lower noise 600W motor (which is still loud enough to alert you when it's running - a valuable safety feature) and an emergency stop key. ➤ Operating at speeds of between 1 & 6 mph. ➤ Office Fitness Walker is designed using highest quality material & requires minimal maintenance, apart from occasional belt lubrication. ➤ The runway belt measures 85 x 40 cm
- ✅ GETTING BETTER EVERY YEAR - The Office Fitness Treadmill is now in its seventh year and has undergone many incremental improvements over the years. ➤ We're proud to announce that our 2018 model is our best yet - quieter, wider and with subtle design changes that make it even easier to operate, safer for the office environment and a pleasure to use. ➤ the Office Fitness Treadmill Walker doesn't need any expert for Assembly as this is Ready to go Product out of the Box.
- ✅ MADE FOR WORK - Study after study has shown that exercise routines become habits when the equipment is near-to-hand and convenient to use. ➤ For This Treadmill assembly not required. This is fully assembled Treadmill.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Stay active throughout the day, not just for one workout class. With the Office Fitness walking treadmill, you easily can log several miles every day. Other positive benefits include increased productivity and creativity, weight loss, reduced back pain, reduced stress, increased energy levels... As Friedrich Nietzsche said: “All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.” So, if you want to have highly productive and creative working hours, you need to walk.
The Office Walker is specially designed to help thousands of people live better by standing and walking more. It's quiet for home offices and open concept offices; no disturbing your coworkers or your family as it has extremely low noise motor. the Office Walker comes fully assembled, ready to work with your standing desk. Simply roll the treadmill under your standing desk, connect the console, and begin walking. It has LED monitor which displays your speed, distance, time, calories accurately once you start to walk. The Office Walker LX gives you the flexibility to choose the desk you want or use a desk/desk riser you already own and turn your standing desk into a walking desk.
Get yours NOW! Change your day for the better! Join the active working revolution
OFFICE FITNESS TREADMILL SPACE SAVING DESIGN
Whether you work at home or in the office, choosing an under desk treadmill is as much about practicality
- All-in-one console. The LED monitor displays your speed, distance, time, calories accurately once you start to walk
- An extremely low noise motor and a safety emergency stop key for your safety
- Lightweight frame. Easily move the treadmill when you're not using it.
- Needs very little maintenance apart from occasional belt lubrication and monitoring treadmill belt alignment and tension. Check our attached PDF manual for details
- Office Walker is purpose-built for office life – and won’t get in the way. It’s ready when you are!
OFFICE FITNESS FULLY FEATURED FOR EASY USE
- The Cardio Workstation means users leave their seated desk and work for extended periods in a hot-desk style setup when staff need a break from sitting.
- Choose from our range of standing desks and steady state equipment to create your perfect Active Workstation setup or follow our recommended options
- We believe this is the best option for productivity as work can continue uninterrupted*
OFFICE FITNESS WALKER TREADMILLS DESIGNED FOR LIFE GETTING NETTER EVERY YEAR
- Treadmill LX - the wider platformed, more powerful incline model suitable for all day usage. The most popular option for a department
- Treadmill - the compact Office Walker. Very quiet, compact and discrete
- Fitbike range - great alternative to the treadmill for those who prefer to get their activity in bike form
- Stepper - toning and cardio crossover option. Hugely effective for such a small footprint
MADE FOR WORK - Study after study has shown that exercise routines become habits when the equipment is near-to-hand and convenient to use.
- Add additional stations to address the other exercise components ( eg. balance station, resistance station) allowing users to rotate between them throughout the day.
- This assumes the computing set up allows for the ability to work in a different location other than one specific desk. Wifi and laptops normally aid this best but the arrangement is also perfectly achievable with a wired lan and desktop computers
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 42 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The instruction book is a little out of date, the treadmill runs for an hour before stopping and the book still says 30mins.
It's not as wide as a standard treadmill but I've no complaints, the width is sacrificed but portability is gained. I can move it as required.
Functionality is easy to use, I like the scan setting which runs through speed, distance, time and calories burnt.
Very motor is very quiet, the main noise heard is the noise of you walking.
Comes with a safety cord which will stop the machine if you fall.
All in all I like it so far!
It is a great way to do some measured exercise as vigorous or (in my case) as gentle as you wish. I am back on it again at a mere 1MPH (slowest speed) - I actually lean on my high desk as I read a book and very slowly move my legs, this helps me improve my dire circulation and keep things moving when I don't have the energy to even walk round the block.
Another reviewer complained about the belt being too narrow, my reply to that was:
"I have to say for me personally the belt width is spot on, at belt width of 336mm and actual space between edges of 344mm. I am 6ft tall and a medium weight of 80kg. I am guessing that for anyone who is seriously overweight and very large (and possibly wider than me) it might be a bit narrow, but if you are small average or even large, I think it's fine, so long as you are also sober!"
it's exactly what i was looking for and fit perfectly under my standing desk and isn't loud, clunky, or heavy.
i honestly don't know what more people would be looking for in a desk treadmill, and don't know how other brands justify their prices.
the only downside is that it doesn't work without the little magnet it comes with but if you somehow lose it in moving, they send you out a new one for free anyway.
Has anyone any idea how to fix this?
I can’t really speak for its suitability for running as it’s quite short so you would need excellent balance and a short stride. But great for keeping moving while watching the telly box and power walking when feeling more energetic! Also great for putting under a desk and using a mount for cranking a laptop up to the right level.
As others have commented, it’s tricky positioning the monitor but I suspect this is more to do with being used to a more traditional machine setup. Find the right spot for the machine and this won’t be a problem.
Really impressed and the service from Office Fitness was great, too!
If it breaks or proves less than perfect I'll be back but so far so good.