- Product Dimensions: 53.3 x 55.9 x 63.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 6 Kg
- ASIN: B0051AR2WI
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 20 Aug. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 191,608 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Office Fitness Exercise Ball Chair with Back Rest Black + Exercise DVD
- High-quality, anti-burst balance ball
- Vari-inflatable for optimum seat height/comfort
- Secure base with easy-glide casters
- Designed for users between 5'1"-6'5" (height adjusters available separately for over 6')
- Ergonomic lumbar support
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Wherever you spend time sitting - in the office, at your computer, or even in front of the television - simply replacing your conventional chair with the Office Fitness Exercise Ball Chair will enhance your balance and strengthen your lumbar and abdominal muscles, meaning you'll stand straighter, look leaner, and feel fitter.
At just 21" wide by 22" deep, the Office Fitness Exercise Ball Chair takes up no more space than a conventional desk chair, and yet it's more than just something to sit on, enabling you to enjoy micro-workouts throughout the day.
Office Fitness: Get fit while you sit!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The lumber support is brilliant - don't often use it but when I do find it very comfy. The casters are free-moving and the ball incredibly tough. Good, long lasting product. I did buy mine for about two-thirds the price currently listed but would seriously consider buying another if I had to - although (touch wood) I won't because I rely on this chair to keep my back supple and core a little active when spending a long time infront of the pc. Love the way it looks too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a waste of money. The back piece does not fit properly when inserted so that the screws that fasten it does not tighten properly. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Reinet
Was a bit sceptical before purchasing despite reading the reviews but for anyone who spends a lot of time at a desk this is an absolute must have. Read morePublished on 18 July 2013 by WVS