- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 1 edition (22 Dec. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470009233
- ISBN-13: 978-0470009239
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 2.1 x 23.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (54 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 218,759 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Office 2007 For Dummies Paperback – 22 Dec 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"...I found it a very useful book and intend keeping it on the corner of my desk." (ARP Webbers Newsletter, Winter Edition)
From the Back Cover
Find and use the features you need right away
Create great documents, Excel charts, and slide shows, and organize your e–mail
What′s new at the Office? A lot, and this book takes you through all the cool changes and enhancements so you can rev up and go. Find your way around the new interface, dress up your documents, create spreadsheets that actually make sense, give presentations that wow your audience, and organize your life.
Discover how to
- Locate commands on the Ribbon
- Use Live Preview
- Stop spam with Outlook
- Format and enhance Word documents
- Work with Excel® formulas
- Store and find data in Access
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Whether you are familiar with Office, or are a newbie, it's easy to read and refer to... and more convenient (quicker) than Microsoft online help!
I found it tricky to use Excel, especially the formatting cells but there is a good bit on this in this book. With Word, quickly it has you creatting great looking letters and presentations. You cant go far wrong, for a beginner or novice like me, this and the dvd is a perfect combination. You can`t fail!! Famous last words...good luck.
my wife is a comparative computer illiterate so this book came as a blessing as she is working through all the mysteries of Word. She finds it friendly and she is becoming an enthusiast
I used to use Office 2003 without having any kind of manual - Find it now a lot easier to use & can get more out of it using the manual
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fast delivery - great! And the book, it is a must-have if just getting to grips with the software! Easy to follow, with all the shortcuts too!Published 10 months ago by CzWolf
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > ECDL
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites