Office 2007 All-in-one Desk Reference For Dummies Paperback – 10 Jan 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Peter Weverka is the bestselling author of several For Dummies books, including PowerPoint 2007 All–in–One Desk Reference For Dummies and Microsoft Money For Dummies, as well as 30 other computer books about various topics. Peter’s humorous articles and stories ― none related to computers, thankfully ― have appeared in Harper’s, SPY, The Argonaut, and other magazines for grown–ups.
From the Back Cover
8 books in 1 ― your key to Office 2007 success!
Your one–stop guide to solving Office problems and getting work accomplished.
Office 2207 gives you a set of tools for managing documents and data, analyzing numbers, organizing your e–mail and schedule, building presentations, and designing publications – and this book covers them all! Get the scoop on all the Office programs, find out how to supercharge your productivity by using them together, and much more.
Discover how to:
- Proofread text in Word
- Crunch numbers in Excel
- Corral data with Access
- Subdue junk mail with Outlook
- Pack punch into your presentations
- Publish brochures and newsletters
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you've not used previous version of Microsoft Office and you're quite new to it all then it's a good starting point.
But if you've been using Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc then I doubt this would teach you much apart from refreshing on some basics.
If you need an overview of each of the applications within Office 2007 then this is the book for you. So why get one for Word, and another for Excel etc - buy this book and get a value for money all in one dip in guide!
Not as easy to read as some books by dummies though
Most Recent Customer Reviews
book arrived in plenty of time, and like all the other books in the dummies series is well scripted and easy to understand.Published 5 months ago by M Griffiths
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > ECDL
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites