- Loose Leaf: 348 pages
- Publisher: Optimus Education (10 April 2009)
- ISBN-10: 1905538529
- ISBN-13: 978-1905538522
- Package Dimensions: 34.2 x 28.8 x 10.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,266,919 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Off the Premises Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Taking Students on Educational Visits Loose Leaf – 10 Apr 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Caroline Stagg, experienced school governor in both primary and secondary schools, editor and writer for the education sector. Anthony Thomas, Chief Executive of the Field Studies Council. Peter Smith, HMI, President of the National Association of Field Studies Officers, Trustee and Council Member of the Royal Geographical Society and a member of the RGS s Expeditions and Fieldwork Committee.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|