Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.73

on 5 August 2013
I have loved reading the whole series. The characters are well thought out and the stories appeal to me. I would recommend everyone to try at least 1 SM Reine book - but be careful, they are addictive
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 2 October 2013
This is the first book I've read by this author, yes I know I should have started at the beginning but something about this book appealed to me and I didn't want to wait I did a little checking and figured that I could read this as a stand alone which I did. It was a great book, loved the characters and I did wish at times that I understood the background of the people more so yes I really enjoyed this and I'll now look into the rest.
on 14 February 2014
If you like supernatural novels you'll love this series of books. If you've never read this genre this is a good author to start with. The beginning books of her ascension series are available free on kindle so what have you got to loose?
on 7 November 2015
Read all the Descent / Ascension books now going back and reading the bits before ... it was a clever marketing ploy giving away the first four Descent books .... I have now got just about every book she has written that is available on Kindle.
on 30 July 2013
Episode 6 of the wonderful 'Cain Chronicles' series is based around Summer & Abram (Rylie's children) exiled in Haven.

This tale is an excellent addition to the collection and SM Reine's writing & characterization just seems to get better with every book she writes.

Angels, werewolves & a couple of less savoury species make up this story with a very good ending that I have to admit I never saw coming (I wasn't even sure if Nash was a good guy or a bad guy until near the end).

If you have read any of the previous five books then this is a must read and for anyone into paranormal stories you should really give Sara's work a try as I read 'Six Moon Summer' around a year ago and in that time she has become one of my favourite authors....
on 9 June 2014
These books really build up the characters and you find yourself being a part of their story when you read, desperate to find out what happens next you can feel the tension, betrayal, confusion and love! Have now read them all and moved on to the next series SM Reine keep up the wonderful work I loose hours to your books and love every minute
on 13 June 2013
When the seasons of the moon series finished and so did the Cain chronicles I felt it wasn't enough. The ending of the Cain chronicles was great but I wanted to find out more about the twins life's and that's what I got! If you haven't read the other books I suggest you start with the seasons of the moon series.
on 15 January 2014
Really enjoy these series! I am finishing them in a day or less. It is very fast paced and exciting. This one is like a book within a book and it is a refreshing break that ties in nicely with the previous book. Going to buy the next one now. =)
on 15 July 2013
got one of her books free
now I have read all of the cain chronicles and the descent books but would advise anyone to start with the moon lot they all run into each other can't wait for the assent books to begin that involves carractors from all the books
on 27 October 2013
I have read quite a lot of SM Reine's books and loved all of them. The Decent Series with Elise & James, witches, magic, demons and angels. The Cain Chronicles with Riley, Abel & Seth, their love triangle, werewolves and hunters. The Union a sinister "Government agency" who are in both series, and then Sara finally brings both worlds together in The Ascension Series, well done Sara, fantastic stories, great characters, thoroughly enjoyed sharing their worlds and your imagination.