on 5 May 2012
I cannot write anything bad about the quality, because it is fine, although I havent done any photo printing yet to comment on that. I originally purchased this pack because I have a high volume of printing to do at the moment, and haven't got the funds to pay manufacturers prices. I managed to get a below average amount of printing done before my printer suddenly no longer recognized the ink cartridge. To say I was annoyed was an understatement. After doing a few other things to see if they would work I eventually replaced the Cartridge with another one. And I would like to add, that upon shaking the cartridge there was still plenty of ink left. Lo and behold it went in fine but once again, well before a standard cartridge would run out, it did it again. The ink in these cartridges, runs out quicker than expected, but as I mentioned before, you can still hear that there is plenty of ink left. For small print jobs these are ideal, but if you are expecting to print out a project or a small novel, I would be prepared to go through several of these cartridges. I'll stick with the three star rating purely for the quality and speed of delivery, but in future I'm going to spend the bit extra and get the official cartridges. At least they won't be false economy.
44 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 May 2012
I purchased these cartridges as the price was really good, however my SX235W didn't like them at all. Print quality took a massive nose dive and I wasted a lot of paper trying to find out what the problem was by running all the checks. I was also getting through a lot of cartridges as the printer kept telling me they were empty - something was definately wrong. Convinced it was a print head problem I contacted Epson who suggested the holes on the cartridges weren't the right size, causing blockages in the print head. As soon as I put Epson cartridges in, print quality returned to 100% and I've not had any issues since. Amazon were brilliant and refunded my money as soon as I sent the cartridges back.
on 19 July 2012
These cartridges worked fine on my Epson SX130, however, when you replace the empty cartridge, you may get a message saying it does not recognised it, or that the cartridge is still empy, do not despair, turn off the printer completely - plug and all, wait a moment or two, turn the printer on again, and you will find all is now right with the world :o)
on 21 December 2012
I had a few issues with my printer (Stylus SX130) not recognising these cartridges. I worked out that the pull off plastic tab on the top of the cartridges was not fully pulling off leaving a section on the top. I used a knife to cut off the clear plastic to just the point where there is white (saying "Do not remove this label") and they now (after a turn off and back on) seem to be OK.
Quality is not as good as the real deal but they are cheap as chips if you can put up with the lower print quality but I would buy again.
on 9 June 2012
This ink cartridge is not compatible to EPson Stylus SX435W Printer not recognise the ink Cartridges. I tried all four colours all the same. But Original working fine.
Certainly if rapid delivery viz. the very next day at 9am having been sent an email in the early morning advising delivery time to within a one hour slot, and the incredible cost saving compared with proprietary brands, were the only determining criteria then this product would deserve a 5* rating.

However, of course it is the quality and amount of usage that count, and in this respect only time will tell. Like the previous reviewer I do not need photographic quality printing so I am hoping this product serves me well. I have read that non-proprietary ink cartridges might clog up the printing heads which would involve buying a proprietary set of cartridges (at an increased cost) and running them through which apparently cleans the heads. We shall see whether this is a reality or proprietary cartridge manufacturer's hyperbole.

In any event I will revisit this review after awhile and reassess my rating.
on 15 May 2015
These compatible ink cartridges are a bot 'Hit-and-Miss'; I have found that some work and some don't. The printer tell's me the cartridge needs replacing when it is in fact a new replacement and therefore will not print. Very frustrating!
on 8 June 2012
Arrived super quick.Exactly as described.No problems,printer works fine with them.They're a fraction of the price of Epson cartridges, I'm very happy with this purchase and will use again!!
on 27 December 2013
I previously ordered ink cartridges and completed the feedback section in which I noted that one cartridge had leaked BUT this didn't take away anything from the excellent value for money of my purchase. Today I received a complete replacement of my original order. It has to be said this is excellent customer service particularly as I was perfectly happy with the original order. So five stars for service. I might add as this is a product review after all, that the cartridges work perfectly in my Epson printer.
on 7 April 2012
Havent used the cartridges a lot as haven't had a lot to print! However, what I have printed has been of acceptable quality. I don't print photos, only documents so I wouldn't like to comment on photo printing.