on 20 April 2016
Official Epson ink is ridiculously expensive so I thought I'd try some from a 3rd party. These inks fit the printer fine and did work well, but this was after a lot of print head cleaning and test prints. It seemed as though the ink wasn't flowing freely enough or was blocked at the print head, whatever it was took a lot of messing around to solve but was worth it in the end.

The print quality is good and when these work they are no problem at all. For the amount of money I saved I don't mind having to run the printer cleaning cycle a few times.
on 22 May 2015
They worked ok but then printer started to play up black ink . Poss nothing wrong with ink.
More like printer playing up, also poss these new linked to net printers with computers on board have clever systems to detect if you are using compatible inks now. The workforce lets you know IT KNOWS this isnt genuine epson ink, it gives you a warning and says you should use mnfr ink for best results, do you want to proceed?. However you can proceed to use compatible ink but if the machine knows this it must be tempting for the makers to put something in machine to limit use.
Perhaps smart printers are a no no for compat ink.
We will see when my printer comes back from repairs.
on 24 November 2014
These should not have the epson name anywhere near their advert. Was a bit shocked to discover on opening a warning stating 'These may not work with your Epson printer. Please don't accept any updates' as there was no mention of it in the advert. Have just tried to use them and they 'aren't recognised' by my printer even though it's not been updated since I bought it. Very disappointed and will now have to fork out for the genuine product (even though from the advert title, I assumed this was it!) False advertising at its best!!
on 11 November 2016
This is the third lot of these inks that I have purchased and I have been impressed each time, great VFM with fast delivery and excellent product all combine to make a great shopping experience.
on 8 August 2016
The colour cartridges seem to work OK on a test print - but the black doesn't print at all, no matter how much I clean the heads and despite reporting good ink levels. Complete waste of money.
on 10 February 2017
These cartiridges need to be verified a couple times, but once the printer acknowledge them. They work well printing documents and copying.
on 18 May 2015
i have EPSON WF-2530. when original ink run out, i replaced with these ones. non of them work for me. in fact im afraid it actually fkd up my printer. My printer says these ink is not genuine. i now decided to go via epson website and buy GENUINE ink.... scru this cheap options....
on 1 August 2017
Top quality inks. They do exactly what it says on the tin.
Thankyou very much.
on 5 December 2013
These inks do not work on my Epson Printer, be very careful
when buying inks from a different company shop around and
get a guarantee that they will be comparable.
3 people found this helpful