- Amazon Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2017 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Iliad & The Odyssey, The (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection) Bonded Leather – 7 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Homer is a legendary ancient Greek epic poet, traditionally said to be the creator of the epic poems the "Iliad" and the "Odyssey". Homer's works form the groundwork of the Western Canon and are universally praised for their genius. Their formative influence in shaping many key aspects of Greek culture was recognized by the Greeks themselves, who considered him as their instructor. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
On this page there is also advertised an ebook with a cover that proclaims "Chapman's Homer" but which according to the blurb is another modern translation by Griffiths.
Does Amazon really not grasp the idea that the same book can exist in different translations? And that it might be important to let the reader know which one they are actually selling?
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews