Odd Type Writers: From Joyce and Dickens to Wharton and Welty, the Obsessive Habits and Quirky Techniques of Great Authors Paperback – 30 Jul 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Celia Blue Johnson is the author of several books, including Dancing with Mrs. Dalloway: Stories of the Inspiration Behind Great Works of Literature. She also serves as the creative director of Slice Literary, a Brooklyn-based nonprofit organization. Find out more at celiablue.com.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
All the details and intimate rituals are perfectly portrayed.
A really good book for aspiring writers, avid readers and curious minds.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Literacy
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books > Books & Reading
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books > Literacy