- Get a code valid for a £75 Oculus Store credit when you purchase the Oculus Rift and Touch Controllers Bundle Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Oculus Rift and Touch Controllers Bundle
|Price:||£399.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Get 6 free titles, including: Robo Recall, Lucky's Tale, Quill, Medium, Dead and Buried, and Toybox
- Riftʼs ultra low-latency tracking offers unparalleled immersion
- The Oculus Touch controllers bring your hands into VR, letting you interact naturally with the virtual world
- Every aspect is designed to be easy, inviting, and comfortable to use
- Discover hundreds of games, apps, and experiences on the Oculus Store
- Windows PC and internet connection required - review recommended specs to confirm system compatibility
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Edition: Rift + Touch Controllers
Rift is unlike anything you've ever experienced. Whether you're stepping into your favourite game, watching an immersive VR movie, jumping to a destination on the other side of the world, or just spending time with friends in VR, you'll feel like you're really there.
Includes Oculus Touch controllers. Note this bundle does not include Xbox One Wireless Controller
Rift (w/cable and new facial interface);Sensor x2;Touch controllers;Printed Accessory Folio w/quick start;Manual;2 AA batteries;Lens Cloth;Audio tool;2 Oculus stickers
From the manufacturer
Reach out and touch.
Oculus Touch is a pair of tracked controllers that give you hand presence—the feeling that your virtual hands are actually your own. It takes interaction to the next level.
Unlock human expression.
Touch lets you make social gestures like point, wave, and give a thumbs-up. Combined with multiplayer experiences, it unlocks a social element that’s never been experienced in VR.
Touch lets you manipulate all kinds of objects in the virtual space with precision. Pick up toys, drop blocks, throw firecrackers, and fire laser guns—all with intuitive, natural hand movement.
Familiar inputs. New experiences.
Touch controllers feature traditional action buttons, thumb-sticks and analogue triggers that add familiarity to new experiences. These are your controls for grasping, lifting, and more.
Rift: Next Generation Virtual Reality
Step into Rift.
Rift is unlike anything you've ever experienced. Whether you’re stepping into your favourite game, watching an immersive VR movie, jumping to a destination on the other side of the world, or just spending time with friends in VR, you’ll feel like you’re really there.
Seeing is believing.
Rift uses state of the art displays and optics designed specifically for VR. Its high refresh rate and low-persistence display work together with its custom optics system to provide incredible visual fidelity and an immersive, wide field of view.
The magic of presence.
Rift’s advanced display technology combined with its precise, low-latency constellation tracking system enables the sensation of presence – the feeling as though you're actually there. The magic of presence changes everything. You've never experienced immersion like this.
Recommended System Specs:
- Operating System: Windows 10.
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 480 or greater.
- Alternative Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater.
- CPU: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater.
- Memory: 8GB+ RAM.
- Video Output: Compatible HDMI 1.3 video output.
- USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 port plus 1x USB 2.0 port.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few pointers I'd make is:
1. Be very careful with the lenses, they can become scratched by glasses, leaving marks that leave an irritating blur in the centre of vision.
2. If you want to be able to turn 360 degrees and be able to face away from your computer, you need to set up a good sized space with either two cameras high in opposing corners (ensure they are facing towards the center) or purchase an additional sensor or two and place them facing inwards at equal distances around your play space.
3. The controllers can sometimes become faulty and become loud and clicky due to the shifting of a rubber bumper in the trigger over time.
Oculus support have been outstanding in my experience, simply make sure you have a good case for return, be polite and provide GOOD evidence.
4. Sometimes the screens in units can be faulty, with unbalanced illumination in one screen over the other, this can cause a distracting effect in dark environments ingame, where it feels like one eye is blind.
I have successfully applied for a replacement for this issue, but gathering evidence was difficult. If you encounter this issue and it bothers you enough to request replacement here is how I got my replacement: use the "big picture" oculus app, launch into the black environment and place something over the oculus proximity sensor, get a halfway decent camera (anything that can take long exposure photos) and take photos of the oculus lenses, this should show a difference in brightness, which is good evidence to use.
Finally be aware about what cables you buy for use with the oculus and sensors, and make sure you have at least 3-4 USB 3.0 ports free and a decent computer before purchasing to avoid disappointment.
For those who think VR is 'just a fad', think again.
The oculus rift takes you to another world and does it well but unfortunately the god rays on some headsets are worse than others from what I have read and this was the case with mine ,it was terrible and it just spoils the experience .
I also had problems with head tracking and the headset just freezing up.After 6 hours of trying different things to resolve the freezing I gave up.
I probably would have returned it due to the god rays alone.I had no such problems with the controllers and they where some of the best I have ever used.
It’s a pity even though the resolution and lenses are not there yet this really is an immersive and fun experience.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews