Customer reviews

This is yet another of those books by the legendary Jacques Cousteau which were published in the early seventies and, in writing this series of reviews, I have found them to be as relevant today as they ever were.

In this particular book we have underwater photographs of the highest calibre. In fact some are so good it is hard to believe they are over 30 years old. As far as the factual content is concerned, I would suggest this book contains everything the modern scuba diver would ever want to know about Octopus and Squid.

Once again, I can only make the comment that this book is now out of print and only a small number remain available at this time. Having revisited the content after a gap of too many years, I still found this book to be an excellent read and I can only suggest all serious divers add a copy to their bookshelf before it finally becomes unavailable.

NM